Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. All orders are accepted subject to terms and conditions specified herein and will be invoiced at price in effect at time of order, unless otherwise advised.
2. Prices do not include taxes and are subject to the addition of any and all taxes which Exocor may be required by law to pay.
3. Please notify Exocor of any discrepancies within 48 hours.
We reserve the right to apply surcharges to metals due to volatile metal market changes. Be sure to ask your Exocor representative if any surcharges apply to the products you are ordering.
1. Prices are F.O.B. shipping point.
2. If applicable, freight allowances are valid for ONE SINGLE SHIPMENT FROM ONE WAREHOUSE TO ONE DESTINATION.
3. Backorders will be freight collect unless combined with additional orders to attain prepaid level.
4. No freight charges will apply if buyer accepts delivery at point of shipment.
5. Seller reserves the right to select the point of shipment, method of transportation, and route of shipment on prepaid and allowed shipments. If buyer specifies the point, method or route of shipment, transportation costs incurred will be charged to buyers' account.
6. Seller is not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in transit. Title passes when merchandise is accepted by carrier and seller's responsibility ends when merchandise is delivered to or received by the transportation company.
7. All delivery dates indicated on quotations or on acknowledgements of orders are estimated and as such, are subject to revisions on the basis of factory order backlog or the inability for whatever reason to secure necessary labor, materials or supplies.
8. Freight claims must be noted by customer on freight waybill for any goods damaged in transit and Exocor notified within 24 hours.
CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES TO AN OPEN ORDER(S):
1. Purchaser must notify Exocor immediately of intent to cancel an item or a purchase order that has not been processed or shipped. Cancellations of an entire order or specific items on an order will not be accepted once the order has been processed and shipped.
2. Purchase orders for non-standard or "special" products are non-cancellable and non-returnable once ordered, produced or shipped.
3. Cancellations by Buyer will be by mutual agreement in writing.
All non-transportation related claims, such as wrong product shipped or packaging issues must be made to Exocor within 5 days after buyer's receipt of shipment. Delaying a claim will cause the claim to be handled as a return and subject to restocking fees.
1. Exocor reserves the right to refuse any and all cancellations or returns. Any request for return must be within 6 months of date shipped.
2. Claims on quality must be made within 30 days after receipt of the product, if a return or replacement is to be considered. Certain products may have a shelf life that has expired or there may be pricing issues that would restrict a replacement or return.
3. No return of merchandise will be accepted for credit or replacement without prior written approval of returned goods by an authorized representative of seller.
4. Seller retains sole discretion to determine the value at which merchandise returned will be credited.
5. Returned merchandise is subject to applicable freight charge and a minimum 20% restocking fee or a minimum of $50.00.
6. All products eligible for return must be in original packaging and free from any markings and be in 100% resaleable condition.
1. All orders are accepted subject to our terms and conditions and will be invoiced at price in effect at time of order, unless otherwise advised.
2. All invoices are Net 30 Days from date of invoice.
3. Accounts past due are subject to carrying interest charges 1.5% per month (18% annual rate).
WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Exocor stands behind the quality of its products. No other warranties are expressed or implied. Purchaser’s exclusive remedy, and Exocor’s only liability, shall be for the return or replacement of goods to a maximum of the original purchase price. In no event shall Exocor be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever. The Purchaser is solely responsible to determine the suitability of a product for a particular purpose.
Safety Data Sheets: Available on website under Products
Product Data Sheets: Available on website under Products
Material Test Reports: Shipped with all applicable orders, and available upon request.
The terms and conditions set forth herein represent the sole terms and conditions upon which Exocor offers goods for sale. No other terms, conditions or understandings shall be binding upon Exocor unless agreed to in writing by an authorized representative of Exocor.
For over twenty-five years Exocor has been a respected name in the industry as a reliable source of filler metals.
Our corporate office is ISO 9001:2015 certified with memberships in AWS, CWA and GAWDA, and approvals on certain products such as CWB, LLOYDS, and EN.